Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Strange Phenomenon"

Why are we all so intrigued by the mystery of UFO's? Is it because we're slightly entertained by the thought of their existence actually being real? Or is it just fun to watch the tv shows on the Discovery and History Channel. Ok well yah its a little bit of both for us especially being witnesses of such a "Strange Phenomenon".
I remember driving to my friend Rasheeds house with my boy Chris one evening when suddenly I noticed an obscure fire shaped light in the sky. We didn't think much of it at first but as I continued to glance up at the light, It suddenly began to change its size and shape exactly like fire. We both were in extreme shock and pulled over to the side of the road and stared with disbelief. The object slowly moved from side to side and appeared to be getting closer to the ground all while continuously changing shape and size...one moment it was an oblong shape and the next it was a small circle of light. Once the object began to hover above the trees, it suddenly shrunk its size once again and vanished! Till this day I still think about that extraordinary experience and will never forget it.
Hey, I'm right there with you Rib-Eye I remember chilling in the backyard with my mom and dad all of a sudden this bright flash streamed by quickly behind the high eucalyptus trees in the sky behind my place and it wasn't a shooting star because we all have seen that before, it was unlike anything we had ever seen before, we all looked at each other at the same time and said "you saw what I saw right?" it definitely left an impact and proves to me that there is other life out there besides humans.
So the questions remains.... how much do we really know ?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's funny. I still think about what we saw that night!

-Chris aka Beta

August 17, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home